If you have a vehicle that has been junked or declared a total loss salvage, and you want to re-register it, our company can help you issue a branded title and registration once it has been rebuilt and it meets the specific requirements.

We are aware of the process of issuing a salvage transfer registration and new plates, as well.

Fear not, with us on your side, you can be assured that we will guide and navigate you through the lengthy steps along the way.

Schedule a call today

Not sure if we can help you? Please contact us by email or phone and we will be happy to answer your specific question.